Being a small family business we are all about suporting other local businesses
Here are some we love at the moment...
Sticks and Stone - rustic luxury furniture from locally found and ethically sourced and harvested materials. www.sticksandstone.co.uk
Stephanie Saunders - As one of the Cot...
The Cotswolds is such a vast area and we appreciate how difficult it is to narrow down where to visit, to make this decision slightly easier for you here are the places we recommend.
- The Cotswold Gin Distillery - Shipston-on-Stour
- Batford Atboretum - Batsford
- Cotswold Motoring Museum - Bourton...
The Cotswold's are known for being sleepy though we know the places to go should you wish for something a little more lively.
- The Crown and Trumpet - Broadway
- The Strand - Cheltenham
- The Regal Cinema - Evesham (art deco independant cinema both films and live events)
- The Swan - Broadway
Being major foodies we love eating out in the local area. Here are a few places we recommend visiting.
- The Fleece Inn - Bretforton
- The Ebrington Arms - Ebrington
- The Golden Cross - Ardens Grafton
- The Broadway Hotel - Broadway
- Russell's - Broadway
- The Potting Shed - Dormy House Hotel -...